Before you leave...
Enter the code below at checkout!
Fascinating Facts: Oceans helps introduce children to life in the deep sea, ocean travel and the power of waves.
From coral reefs to oceanic tides, you’ll learn all about the secrets of the ocean and the world’s greatest underwater discoveries. This colourful and engaging Ocean book offers hours of fun learning and is also a great support for schoolwork, projects and home learning. It is easy to follow, plus an entertaining read for budding marine biologists.
• a great balance between important historical information and fun, entertaining facts
• a great introduction to learning about our great oceanic milestones with dates, figures and diagrams
• Bright illustrations and imagery to accompany the sea life facts
• Educational but easily digestible
• Ideal reference book for children aged 5+
Part of the ‘Fascinating Facts’ series of reference books for young readers, with eleven other titles to collect.