A series that introduces young children to different emotions and aspects of behaviour, through a fictional story appropriate for the age group. It is perfect for sharing with children to identify and discuss their emotions, boost their confidence and help with social and emotional development.
Each book has a fun story which is backed up by suggestions for activities and ideas to talk through together and a wordless storyboard for children to tell a story themselves and reinforce the story's message. These stories support the Personal, Social and Emotional Development Area of Learning in the Early Years Foundation Stage. For children aged 3+.
- But Why Can't l? A book about rules
- I'm Not Happy - A book about feeling sad
- Not Fair, Won't Share - A book about sharing
- I Don't Want to Play Nicely: A book about being kind
- I Hate Everything! A book about feeling angry
- But What If? A book about feeling worried
- I Didn't Do It! A book about telling the truth
- Take a Deep Breath: A book about being brave
- I Want to Win! A book about being a good sport
ISBN-10 : 1445165864
ISBN-13 : 978-1445165868
Item Weight : 100 g
Country of Origin : India